Community Development / Community Enterprise Manager
To support the project coordinators, in their work with women from migrant and refugee background in empowerment, Education, Enterprise Employment and Equality of access to services,
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the wise collective coordinators in the development of the hubs in terms of planning, promotion and evaluation
- To support and develop the barista training pathways for the women
- Co -develop a framework /pathway for the participants of the hubs
- Setting up new hubs in other areas of Auckland
- Facilitating the next stages for commercial catering
- Support with funding and fundraising initiatives.
- Nurturing community relationship
Must have the following:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of community development work
- Social /community enterprise experience
- People management experience
- Proven understanding of issues and barriers facing migrant and resettled communities.
- Experience of working in communities ideally with women.
- Identifying community skills, assets, issues and needs
- Co creating and developing new resources with the community and evaluating existing programme
- Experience working in a team
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own motor vehicle
- Clean NZ Police record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including report writing
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Good leadership, motivational and organisational skills
- Capable of working both on own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Sincerity, patience, tact and the ability to earn the trust of others
- Excellent listening skills and confidence in talking to people both in groups and on a one-to-one basis
Only those applicants who have provided a CV and cover letter that addresses the key requirements for the job will be considered.