Women. Inspired. Strong. Empowered and Enterprising.
Join our team as a WISE Collective Project Worker and help empower women in your community.
- Position Title: Project Worker – The WISE Collective
- Location: Papatoetoe – PACT Building
- Accountable to: WISE Collective Project Coordinator
- Type of contract: Fixed Term – Term I
- Hours of Work: Total of 6 hrs per week between Monday and Friday.
- Flexibility required for evening and weekend work.
Overview of WISE Project
The WISE Collective is an innovative project that was the result of partnership work between “Belong Aotearoa” (Formerly known as ARMS) and the Aotearoa Resettled Community Coalition (ARCC). The day to day management is through Belong Aotearoa.
The overall intended outcome of the Project is for participating women to develop the necessary knowledge, skills, confidence and resources to start-up or contribute to activities that will generate income for their families.
The Project operates in all parts of Auckland and weekly team meetings are held at our office in Eden Terrace.
This role is a capacity building role. This means that we will consider applicants who wish to develop their skills and experience in the following areas. Applicants are encouraged to contact us to discuss their hopes and aspirations in the community development sector and how this role could support them to achieve their goals.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To provide assistance to the WISE Collective Project Coordinator
- To assist with the development of and support for the WISE Collective Community Hubs
- To assist and support project participants in developing stalls at markets and other income generating activities
- To provide regular communication with the WISE Collective participants
- To support community engagement and partnerships
- To provide support for WISE Collective Workshops and Training programmes
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org