Presented by the Special Interest Group for Immigrant Engineers (SIGIE) in partnership with Belong Aotearoa (Formerly known as ARMS)
The following topics will be covered in the workshop:
– Practical job search advice in the engineering sector.
– Assistance and advice on creating a local style CV.
– Developing job search strategy.
– Help you answer interview questions.
– Hear and gain valuable information from industry experts and guest speakers, including migrant Engineers success story.
Lunch will be provided.