Are you new to Auckland?
Ready to start job searching?
In this one day Job Search workshop, we will provide you with;
- Advice on the importance of English Language in your job search journey
- Insight into Job Search Strategies
- Social recruiting employs the use of platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, and is increasingly used by companies as a means of sourcing and screening candidates. What does your profile look like?
- Guidance and Advice on NZ Style Resumes & cover letters.
- Your cover letter is your first impression and first impressions count!
- In your CV, put in straightforward headings such as Education, Qualifications, Experience, Hobbies, and References.
- Tips and techniques that can help you prepare for a Job Interview.
- prepare and find everything you can about the organisation you are seeking employment with and understand how the role fits into the structure
- Latest information on Salary and Job Trends and Skills demand in NZ
- An opportunity to hear from Industry Experts
- Highlights of the importance of Volunteer/Workplace Experience placements