This workshop covers:
- Childcare & preschool – find out what early childhood education facilities are available for under fives.
- The school system – learn how New Zealand schools work. From age six to 16, schooling is compulsory.
- Choosing a school – check out ‘zoning’ rules and whether it will affect the choice of schools for your children.
- Role of parents – see how schools encourage parents to get involved with their children’s education.
- Auckland Libraries – services provided by the libraries , events and membership.
*Please note that this session may be videoed, photographed or audio recorded for marketing purposes. As it is possible that audience members may be incidentally recorded or photographed, please let us know if you specifically want to be excluded and we will ensure you are not shown.