This workshop covers:
- Enrolling with a local doctor
- Hospital treatment, accident and emergency clinics, prescriptions and immunisations
- Eligibility for public health care
- Water safety including swimming at beaches, fishing safety, and bathing children in buckets
- Fire safety including the importance of smoke alarms and tips on using fire extinguishers
*Please note that this session may be videoed, photographed or audio recorded for marketing purposes. As it is possible that audience members may be incidentally recorded or photographed, please let us know if you specifically want to be excluded and we will ensure you are not shown.